Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 1, 2011

Maybe I love you ...



Baby! Maybe I love you

So whether you are in the wilderness with someone, then you also somewhere very near the heart. You know little girl came into my life in a hurry and go faster than that?

Now I know, everything me did. Maybe because I love you ...
When I walked into my life, I felt everything around them changing, it is much like the sky when he looked up and found an extra shine as stars are going to led me happy but he secretly dreams of long ago in my dreams.When you next pet and often gripped my hand, I saw a great feeling of warmth and peace, it is much like a boat after many months found wandering on a separate parking facilities for yourself, it's something like this uncertainty has had a solid prop .A days not want to leave you step out of my life, I could not stop the tears. Whether the tears are falling as the persistent summer rains could not hold my feet to stay.
Now whenever I think of you as look at the happy smile on my lips, as I has found solace in part to the fragility of happiness mines.Do you know what makes you happy not? That's when I saw you happy .. Though, that happiness, it is impossible that me done. Although I'm in someone far side, then you also somewhere very near the my heart.Do you know that cute little girl came into my life in a hurry and go faster than that?

Baby .. Is it because you love me?

2 nhận xét:

  1. một năm rồi. Nhanh thật mình cũng nghỉ cái này được 1 năm rồi . Giờ quay trở lại đọc những dòng này mà sao mình cảm thấy hồi đó mình ngớ ngẩn thế :D
    Một năm dài mà mình vẫn chưa có tiến triển gì trong việc tình cảm thiệt là ... cái duyên chưa đến mà :U (tự an ủi )

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Talk to family, buddies, along with legal professionals regarding the divorce lawyers they've used. The info that you will obtain at their store will assist you to find the appropriate divorce attorney. Whenever a few receives wedded that they in no way count on ending up finding a divorce. Sadly, divorce is becoming a lot more typical in today's society, where there can be a reduced judgment attached with this. On the other hand, it is usually an arduous and also psychological voyage.
    Divorce Lawyer Virginia
    No-one requires a divorce. Divorce can be a difficult time for anybody. Each time a individual repeats the particular promise, "till death accomplish us portion,Inch many of us never have a much to handle a separation. Although, due to selected life situations, divorce really does locate their distance to us and now we ought to package. In order to get from the hard process of divorce, it's important to get a divorce attorney.

    Trả lờiXóa